Colts Soccer Camp
Colts Soccer Camp
Grades: 3 (U9) - 8 (U14)
Date: Monday, July 27th to Thursday, July 30th, 2020 (Rain make up date Friday, August 2nd)
The Yarmouth Colts' Soccer Camps have been among the most successful soccer camps in the region since 1993. Thousands of campers have benefitted from our specially designed programs. Again this year we have assembled a very strong staff of local and regional coaches. Camp directors, Rich Smith and Mike Hagerty, Yarmouth's girls' and boys' varsity coaches respectively, are returning for their 25th year. They are two of the most successful high school coaches in Maine, holding well over 425 career victories, ten Western Maine championships and nine Maine State Championships between them. Both Coach Smith and Coach Hagerty have also been coaching children ages 4 to 18 for over 20 years and only hire experienced and child-friendly coaches for their soccer camps.
Colts' Soccer Camp is for campers entering grades 3 (U9) through grade 8 (U14) who are ready for a full day of soccer! Colts Camp will run from Monday, July 29th to Thursday, August 1st from 9am to 3pm (Friday, 8/2 is reserved for a rain day make up if needed). We will also have a session Thursday evening for most age groups, which will allow campers to play later that evening for their families to enjoy. This summer camp will be at the Yarmouth Turf field as well as on surrounding natural grass fields.
Colts’ Camp costs $220 and registration is limited, so please REGISTER SOON online at http://yarmouthcolts.com/. Please contact either Rich Smith @ (207) 632-9825 / email@example.com or Mike Hagerty @ (207) 400-4429 / firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a brochure mailed to you or if you have any questions.
Please know that the proceeds from all the Colts' Soccer Camps go to the Yarmouth Colts' Soccer Club Ltd., a Maine non-profit organization whose mission is to help organize and promote the game of soccer in the town of Yarmouth and elsewhere.
Colts camp will run Monday through Thursday from 9am to 3pm (Friday is reserved for a rain day make up date if needed). We will again have Thursday night under the lights, which will allow campers to play later that evening for their families to watch and enjoy. Please arrive Monday morning at the turf field where we will open camp each day.
- 8:30am - Staff on site for early drop off
- 9 am – Camp begins with coach-led demonstration
- 9:15am – Warm up and agility training
- 9:45am – Technical training and small sided games
- 11:30am – Lunch
- 12 noon – Juggling & skill competitions
- 12:30pm – Small sided games
- 1:45pm – Larger sided games
- 3:00pm – Camp ends
- Staff on site until 3:30pm
Special Features Include
- Challenging and fun camp days designed to meet the developmental needs of each age group technically and tactically.
- An opportunity to play on the finest soccer facility in Maine - Yarmouth’s synthetic grass field.
- A low player to coach ratio.
- A staff that includes former and present college players.
- Special goalkeeper training Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Daily opportunities to play with and against high school and college players.
- A tee shirt and Under Armour soccer ball for each camper.
- Awards for skill and fitness competitions and games.
- Thursday evening play for families to come and watch campers demonstrate what they have learned all week.
- The third (and additional) camper(s) from the same family attends Colts Camp for free, even if one of those campers attended Junior Colts Camp this summer.
- Financial assistance available please email email@example.com
For more information contact: