Unfortunately, Colts Soccer Camp has been canceled for the 2020 summer due to the Corona virus. We apologize for the disappointment and hope to see you all during the summer of 2021!
Yarmouth Colts Soccer
MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!
SUMMER SOCCER CAMPS
The Yarmouth Colts Summer Soccer Camps have been among the most successful soccer camps in the region for over two decades. Thousands of campers have benefited from our uniquely designed programs. We offer two camps during the summer: Jr. Colts Camp and Colts Camp.
The Yarmouth Colts have again assembled a very strong staff of local and regional coaches, most returning year after year. Our camp directors, Mike Hagerty & Rich Smith, are returning for another exciting year of summer soccer. They are very successful high school coaches, holding close to 500 career victories, eleven Southern Maine Championships and ten Maine State Championships between them. This year’s staff is expected to include:
- Andrew Higgins: Yarmouth High School girls' varsity head coach; former GNGHS boys' varsity head coach; former Seacoast United Soccer Club head coach for many age groups for boys and girls
- Dale Wing: Yarmouth High School coach; former Freeport High School head coach and Freeport / UMF standout goalie.
- Dave Gavron: Boys varsity coach at Wayland High School (Massachusetts) ~ 2014, 2016, and 2018 State Champs! 2019 Massachusetts Small School Coach of the Year, former standout goalkeeper at Saint Anselm College.
- Global Premier Soccer Maine will provide professionally trained & licensed staff to support and enhance their relationship with the Yarmouth Colts Soccer Club.
- Yarmouth High School alumni and upperclassmen will serve as assistant coaches. Many have played, are playing, or will soon be playing collegiate soccer.
PLEASE NOTE: Proceeds from the camp go to the Yarmouth Colts Soccer Club Ltd., a Maine nonprofit organization, whose mission is to help organize and promote the game of soccer in the town of Yarmouth and elsewhere. Your cancelled check is your confirmation of acceptance and will reserve your child’s spot.
For more information contact: