Colts First Contract
With evaluations at the U13 & U14 level, not everyone may make the team they are hoping to, so we ask that you agree to put Colts first. By signing this letter, you are agreeing to make a serious commitment to your Colts’ teammates. The following are the responsibilities and expectations U13 & U14 Colts players:
- Players are expected to attend team practices and games with minimal conflicts.
- Players are responsible for arriving at games and practices on time, ready to play.
- Players are expected to play in Soccer Maine's six league games, the Just for Fun Labor Day Tournament, the Falmouth Fall Classic, & Soccer Maine playoff games.
- Players are encouraged to participate in the following team building Colts activities: Maine Children's Cancer Walk, working the Safe Passage 4 v 4 Soccer Blast, & Friendlies (scrimmage games).
- If the player has a known conflict, please notify your coach and discuss the situation as soon as possible.
- Repeated conflicts may result in the loss of game playing time. In extreme cases possible forfeiture of the player's place on the team may occur.
Players and parents will be asked to acknowledge this understanding by signing an agreement when accepting placement on a U13 or U14 team.