Fall Classic League
The Yarmouth Colts Soccer Club provides a fall travel soccer program for players entering 3rd grade through 8th grade. Any child who is 8 years old (by July 31st) or turns 8 before October 15th and is entering 3rd grade in the fall is eligible to play. All players new to Colts must provide a copy of their birth certificate for the Fall soccer league.
- Registration Opens April 5th
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL April 5th to April 30th $150 / player
- May 1st to May 31st $175 / player
- June 1st onwards $200 / player
- NO registration refunds after August 8th, 2021
- NO refunds on uniforms, per Atlantic Sportswear
Do you have more than TWO siblings playing Colts? The third, fourth and so on are FREE!
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTES:
- The GotSport system updates from 2020 require that you create a new log in and password. Please DO NOT use old logins. If you did not play in the 2020 season please create a new account for 2021.
- You can now register and indicate you’d like to pay by Check/MO, but if you change your mind or need to use a credit card later, you can now go into your account and pay by credit card.
- Yarmouth Colts Soccer Club - Got Sport Registration Instructions
For players in grades 3rd-6th (U9, U10, U11, U12) balanced teams will be created in early June. Coaches will reach out to players by mid June.
Players entering grades 7th-8th (U13 and U14) will participate in evaluations. Evaluation dates are in May. Once the dates are determined, detailed information will be emailed to all registered players, and posted to our website. Prior to evaluations, there will also be a player session with Coach Hagerty.
Follow us on Facebook Yarmouth Colts for additional information. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions, need registration help or would like to request a scholarship at email@example.com.