MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!
SUMMER SOCCER CAMPS
The Yarmouth Colts Summer Soccer Camps have been among the most successful soccer camps in the region for over two decades. Thousands of campers have benefited from our uniquely designed programs. We offer two camps during the summer: Jr. Colts Camp and Colts Camp.
The Yarmouth Colts have again assembled a very strong staff of local and regional coaches, most returning year after year. Our camp directors, Mike Hagerty & Rich Smith, are returning for another exciting year of summer soccer. They are very successful high school coaches, holding close to 500 career victories, eleven Southern Maine Championships and ten Maine State Championships between them. This year’s staff is expected to include:
- Rod Corey: Former Yarmouth High School coach; former Colby College captain and All-New England player.
- Dale Wing: Yarmouth High School coach; former Freeport High School head coach and Freeport / UMF standout goalie.
- Josh Thornton: New Yarmouth girls varsity coach; former semi-pro player and coach in England; Girls Premier Director with Global Premier Soccer Maine.
- Dave Gavron: Boys varsity coach at Wayland High School (Massachusetts), 2015 State Champs! Former standout goalkeeper at Saint Anselm College.
- Yarmouth High School alumni and upperclassmen will serve as assistant coaches. Many have played, are playing, or will playcollegiate soccer.
PLEASE NOTE: Proceeds from the camp go to the Yarmouth Colts Soccer Club Ltd., a Maine nonprofit organization, whose mission is to help organize and promote the game of soccer in the town of Yarmouth and elsewhere. Your cancelled check is your confirmation of acceptance and will reserve your child’s spot.
For more information contact:
Junior Colts Camp
June 24th to June 27th, 2019
Sign up for players kindergarten to 3rd grade
Colts Soccer Camp
July 29th to August 1st, 2019
Sign up for players 3rd grade to 8th grade
Join our news letter!
About Colts News
The Yarmouth Colts News Letter will be published periodically to share useful information crafted by Colts board members, coaches, wellness advisors, and other helpful participants in the Colts community. Sign up and stay tuned!